Randy E. Meirowitz, Ph.D.
Randy E. Meirowitz has over 25 years experience in technology development and management of technical organizations with special emphasis on surface properties of material.
His experience includes:
- 25 years experience with Surface Properties of Materials
- VP and CTO, Nextec Applications, an advanced materials company
- Director of RD&E, Chemical Chromatography Div., Waters Corp.
- Research Manager, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Research Chemist, Albany International Corp.
- Research Chemist, Army Materials Research Center
- Ph.D. in Chemistry-Boston University
- Fellow: American Institute of Chemists
- Fellow: Royal Society of Chemistry, Chartered Chemist
- Member: Assoc. Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers: Certificate 917
- American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists
- Voting member of the RA 63 “Water Resistancy, Absorbency, and Wetting Agent Evaluation Test Methods” Committee
- Technology Advisory Committee National Textile Research Council